Main Street Canoga Park Dia de los Muertos Event and Chalk FestivalMain Street Canoga Park invites you the 13th Annual Dia De Los Muertos Festival and become part of this exciting tradition in Canoga Park. I will be chalking a Day of the Dead square! Hope to see you there! For more information visit the website here: http://mainstreetcanogapark.com/index.php
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Thursday, October 17, 2013
I will be displaying artworks at the El Monte Dia De Los Muertos Event on Saturday, Oct. 19th from 1-6 pm with my artist friend Hortencia Aguirre's "MUY NICE" Dia de los Muertos artworks! Hope to see you all there! Stop by and get your face painted by me!
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
The Gesso Italiano Chalk Festival is back! This week-end in San Diego's Little Italy, I will be doing a chalk square at their big FESTA Celebration! FESTA Highlights include:FESTA! highlights include:
- Italian food served al fresco throughout the neighborhood reflecting a wide variety of specialties;
- Music on 3 stages featuring the familiar and the new;
- Cooking demonstrations/contests;
- Gesso Italiano (Italian Chalk) chalk art painting before your eyes;
- Chalk art for kids;
- Kids Fun Zone with inflatables, face painting, balloon art;
- Italian Motor Sports Exhibit featuring cars and motorbikes;
- Stickball Exhibition Game;
- Bocce Ball Tournament and more!
For more information visit the website here: http://www.littleitalysd.com/events/little-italy-festa/
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
"LAS ALMAS DE ORO" ART SHOW
Artist Reception is Saturday, October 5th at the Madrid Theatre to kick off this year's Canoga Park Dia de los Muertos! The art show will stay up all month and if you happen to attend the big event on Sunday, November 3rd, you can view the artworks and visit me on the chalk block where I will be chalking up my painting into a chalk mural! Hope to see you guys there!